Do you want to build the next big thing in tech? Data now enhances every service and product we use in our daily lives to make them more useful and tailored to our needs. But as the volume of data grows, it’s getting more difficult for analysts and engineers to process it with current technology at the required speed and scale. NeuroBlade is redefining analytics processing through a comprehensive solution designed to accelerate queries and allow everyone to take advantage of data-driven insights.
As NeuroBlade enters its next phase of growth, we are seeking a Hunter. A Strategic Business Leader to join our fast-growing team. In this pivotal position, you will drive strategic business development, establish robust alliances, and target sales within US big tech customers.
At NeuroBlade, friendship, trust, transparency, and respect come first. We work together and appreciate each other's qualities and differences without regard to hierarchy, experience, or skill. The time we spend together is invaluable. Aiming high, constantly learning, seeking feedback, and adapting to changing situations are key values for us. We encourage our team to act and make bold decisions while embracing new ideas and approaches, exploring, and taking risks. With us, you can be yourself, do the work you love, and make your mark on this incredible journey.
- Business Development: Target a list of top big tech companies and develop a relationship to enable discovery and education.
- Account Management: Cultivate, nurture, and expand relationships with current and potential design partners and customers.
- Sales target: Work on booking business with target accounts to retire or exceed your goals.
- Market Analysis: Continuously assess the evolving data analytics market landscape, staying updated with the latest trends and identifying potential business avenues.
- Product Positioning: Collaboratively work with marketing and product teams to position products effectively in the target market, ensuring maximum reach and impact.
- Feedback Loop: Act as a bridge between customers and the internal product team, ensuring customer feedback is incorporated into product road map.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields- Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Prior experience in a company selling acceleration cards to data center providers.
- Experience in the data analytics market with familiarity with platforms and solutions such as Cloudera, Snowflake, Databricks, ClickHouse, Dremio, etc.
- Proven track record in strategic planning, targeting and selling B2B technological products.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate, influence and engage directly with executives and decision-makers.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environments, quickly understand the market dynamics, and act decisively to capture opportunities.
- MBA or any other related Master's degree.
- Proven track record in selling acceleration cards (FPGA-based or otherwise) and/or data storage.
- Successful track record in a startup environment, especially in taking a solution from business development to market within our target accounts.
NeuroBlade is reinventing infrastructure for data analytics by setting a new standard for query processing speed and scale. Founded in 2018 and led by veterans of the systems, storage, and data analytics industries, NeuroBlade has reinvented the SPU™, SQL Processing Unit, design with its proven Compute for Analytics approach, built to maximize throughput at petabyte-scale so that queries can run multiple orders of magnitude faster. NeuroBlade is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, and Palo Alto, California.
NeuroBlade is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.