Software Infrastructure Engineer
Do you want to build the next big thing in tech? Data now enhances every service and product we use in our daily lives to make them more useful and tailored to our needs. But as the volume of data grows, it’s getting more difficult for analysts and engineers to process it with current technology at the required speed and scale. NeuroBlade is redefining analytics processing through a comprehensive solution designed to accelerate queries and allow everyone to take advantage of data-driven insights.
As NeuroBlade enters its next phase of growth, we are seeking an experienced Senior SW Automation Developer, to boost up our growing automation system platforms and to join our fast-growing team. This person will be working on test automation infrastructure from the earliest stages, design, develop and maintain the test automation platforms throughout all the development phases.
At NeuroBlade, friendship, trust, transparency, and respect come first. We work together and appreciate each other's qualities and differences without regard to hierarchy, experience, or skill. The time we spend together is invaluable. Aiming high, constantly learning, seeking feedback, and adapting to changing situations are key values for us. We encourage our team to act and make bold decisions while embracing new ideas and approaches, exploring, and taking risks. With us, you can be yourself, do the work you love, and make your mark on this incredible journey.
- Define, design, and build our automation infrastructure
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Java, Linux shell, Docker, ELK, K8s)
- E2E automation cycle - from requirements to test strategy, test plans, development, and integration of Automated test suites
- Interact, lead technical discussions with other team members, and collaborate to solve complex issues
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong coder in Java
- 5 years of experience with develop an automation infrastructure
- Experience in automation testing frameworks (TestNG, Pytest)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or similar
- Experience in writing automation tests for SW in Linux environments
- Experience with Docker
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines, Self-learner, and independent executor
- Big Data Databases and SQL – big +
- Basic Front-End Development ability – big +
NeuroBlade is reinventing infrastructure for data analytics by setting a new standard for query processing speed and scale. Founded in 2018 and led by veterans of the systems, storage, and data analytics industries, NeuroBlade has reinvented the SPU™, SQL Processing Unit, design with its proven Compute for Analytics approach, built to maximize throughput at petabyte-scale so that queries can run multiple orders of magnitude faster. NeuroBlade is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, and Palo Alto, California.
NeuroBlade is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.