Technical Marketing Manager
Do you want to build the next big thing in tech? Data now enhances every service and product we use in our daily lives to make them more useful and tailored to our needs. But as the volume of data grows, it’s getting more difficult for analysts and engineers to process it with current technology at the required speed and scale. NeuroBlade is redefining analytics processing through a comprehensive solution designed to accelerate queries and allow everyone to take advantage of data-driven insights.
As NeuroBlade enters its next phase of growth, we are seeking an experienced Technical Marketing Manager with a strong background in Data Analytics to join our fast-growing team. In this position, you will play a crucial role in shaping and promoting Data Analytics Acceleration in enterprise and cloud environments. At NeuroBlade, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate closely with Product Managers, Marketing, and Business Development teams to build, market, and communicate our cutting-edge product offerings. You'll play a pivotal role in supporting our Sales and Business Development teams to close customer sales successfully. If you are a creative, proactive, and results-oriented individual with a true passion for Data Analytics, we invite you to apply for the Technical Marketing Manager position at NeuroBlade.
At NeuroBlade, friendship, trust, transparency, and respect come first. We work together and appreciate each other's qualities and differences without regard to hierarchy, experience, or skill. The time we spend together is invaluable. Aiming high, constantly learning, seeking feedback, and adapting to changing situations are key values for us. We encourage our team to act and make bold decisions while embracing new ideas and approaches, exploring, and taking risks. With us, you can be yourself, do the work you love, and make your mark on this incredible journey.
- Develop marketing collateral for Technical Decision Makers (TDMs), including whitepapers, presentations, data sheets, and best practices guides.
- Engage in webinars and events to advocate for our product capabilities and value.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and messaging while ensuring technical accuracy.
- Create compelling demos for trade shows and customer/partner engagements.
- Participate in customer and partner meetings, gathering valuable feedback.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management.
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader.
- Lead training sessions with partners and customers, empowering them with product knowledge.
- Support press & analyst briefings, demand-generation campaigns, and industry events.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of technical pre-sales or product marketing experience and years of proven product marketing experience related to data management or analytics. Experience with developer marketing and driving community growth preferred.
- Hands-on cloud experience with data analytics products like Spark, Presto, Trino, etc.
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical concepts and transform them into engaging marketing collateral, including whitepapers, presentations, technical briefs, etc.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
NeuroBlade is reinventing infrastructure for data analytics by setting a new standard for query processing speed and scale. Founded in 2018 and led by veterans of the systems, storage, and data analytics industries, NeuroBlade has reinvented the SPU™, SQL Processing Unit, design with its proven Compute for Analytics approach, built to maximize throughput at petabyte-scale so that queries can run multiple orders of magnitude faster. NeuroBlade is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, and Palo Alto, California.
NeuroBlade is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.