- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: 3dsignals.com
- Company Address: Kefar Sava
About 3d Signals3d Signals accelerates the digital transformation of manufacturers to the Industry 4.0 era. Our solution enables immediate visibility into production floors, through the quick, non-invasive, and machine agnostic deployment of a wide range of sensors. Our AI-based Asset Performance Monitoring platform transforms this data into powerful insights, providing multiple business intelligence and analysis tools in the cloud. This solution has been proven to significantly improve machine productivity and reduce operating costs within months of installation.
3d Signals is looking to hire a passionate independent Senior Full Stack Developer for a full-time position at our R&D center in Kfar Saba.
Join a “commando” team of bright researchers and developers, creating a disruptive technological product.
- Work on many aspects of the applications: Frontend, Backend, Infrastructure, Cloud.
- Design and implement software features for scalable SaaS product.
- Participate in the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Management, QA, and Devops teams to develop and maintain products that meet functional and non-functional requirements on schedule.
- Engaged in searching and reviewing new technologies and 3rd parties continuously.
- MUST: B.Sc. in computer science or engineering, or an equivalent army service.
- MUST: At least 4 years experience with web development technologies.
- MUST: Proven experience with software in at least a few significantly-different platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Web, Systems, DevOps etc…).
- Highly motivated problem solver, team player, and a passion for technologies.
- Advantage: Significant experience in the system’s current technologies – React & Redux, Node.Js, MY-SQL, MongoDB, Dockers, Linux, AWS.
- Advantage: Knowledge and experience in Mobile technologies( Android, IOS).
- Advantage: Software community involvement (opensource, publicationsblogs).
- Advantage: Experience with Agile(Scrum, Kanban) methodologie.
- Our current stack:
- Web: ReactRedux, NodeJS, MongoDB, InfluxDB and My SQL.
- Mobile: React Native.
- CICD: Gitlab CI integrated with Kubernetes.