- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
Part content guru, part marketing extraordinaire, the content marketer will be a crucial member of our content marketing team. Core responsibilities include:
- Writing, editing and proofreading various marketing materials, including emails, newsletters, blog posts, white papers, collateral and decks.
- Collaborating with our analyst team to tell insights-rich stories.
- Crafting content for our website including SEO optimization
- Set content goals, track performance and make changes as needed
- Work with the marketing team to test new content formats and strategies, establishing success metrics, measuring and adjusting as needed
This position is ideal for someone who is a self-starter with a high attention to detail, excellent written English, and a good understanding of basic B2B marketing. Experience in enterprise marketing or content writing is a plus.
- Native English speaker, with excellent written communication.
- At least 2 years B2B marketing or content writing experience OR experience in intelligence research.
- Organized, motivated, self-starter.
- Experience working at or with global enterprises
- Experience in OSINT, cyber, counter-terror, counter-disinfo, online marketing. ad tech - huge plus