- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
- Build and Maintain Scalable mission critical cloud infrastructure
- Write clean and efficient infrastructure automation code.
- Collaborate with skilled developers and big-data engineers to improve data processing.
- Use your expertise and skills to assist analysts and researchers fighting online evil.
- Take part in promoting and integrating security solutions and best practices.
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, AWS or GCP
- Good coding and scripting skills.
- Hands on experience with CI/CD processes, Logging systems, Monitoring solutions, Security tools and Configuration management.
- Previous experience with IT Systems – Advantage
- Have fun, learn new things, experiment.
Skills and qualifications:
Excellent Human relations skills. Analytical, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, Happy to assist attitude.