- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/02/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace and the company that is building the next-generation API platform. We enable developers and businesses to easily discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly. Funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Microsoft Ventures (M12), RapidAPI is experiencing rapid growth, fueled by an increase in the number of developers and companies using our platform. RapidAPI is used by millions of developers around the world, and offers more than 20,000 APIs on the marketplace.
To help accelerate this growth, we're looking for a creative and collaborative product marketing manager to help us define and execute a winning go-to-market strategy for key customer segments and products, position our solutions to create differentiation in the API market and help orchestrate campaigns that drive product growth. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this team member will partner with engineering, product management, sales, and the broader marketing team to position our products and take advantage of a $1.78 billion dollar market opportunity.
- Product Messaging & Positioning: Drive the creation and communication of clear product messages, key points of differentiation, and market opportunities.
- Product Content: Create presentations, data sheets, white papers, ebooks and more that highlight product value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Sales Enablement: Create educational content that helps the sales team understand RapidAPI's business value and positions our products across the competitive landscape
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape, target audiences and establish product differentiators.
- Product Launches: Work with product management and marketing team and Director of Product Marketing to plan and execute launches of net-new products, features and capabilities. Manage the cross-functional implementation of launch plans to maximize impact.
- Presentation Skills: Must be self-sufficient in creating presentations and presenting to Sales and customers at both internal and external events.
- Demand Generation: Support demand generation efforts and campaigns with compelling content that resonates with target customers and core product messaging.
- 2 - 3 years of product marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the developer tooling space
- Excellent communication skills, capable of writing and presenting about the product to internal and external audiences
- Strong grasp of technology and desire to understand all of RapidAPI’s technology, with the ability to parse technical concepts into compelling business value
- Self-motivated individual willing to roll up their sleeves and achieve results in fast paced, hands-on environment
- Passionate storyteller with an attention to detail and ability to deliver content on time at high quality
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing complex projects to results
- Excitement to craft sales and marketing content including webinars, pitch decks, playbooks, data sheets, white papers, case studies and more
- Ability to get things done quickly, learn, and improve in a global team environment