- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 01/18/2021
- Email: rapidapi.SRE@applynow.io
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub, where 1.5 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers to create transformative applications by allowing them to easily and seamlessly integrate APIs in their development. We are a team of developers building for developers.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z, and Grove. We serve some of the largest companies in the world, including Apple, Micheline, Cisco, Rakuten, eBay, Hyatt, Airbnb, and many others.
Our engineering organization is built as squads – individual teams with full ownership over a product.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented Head of DevOps to join us in a challenging, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high scale startup company and to push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions and out of the box thinking.
As Head of DevOps, you will:
- Lead a team of engineers to design and deliver software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our services.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale systems.
- Develop and maintain advanced DevOps tools and frameworks to help the entire company move fast and save time.
- Work closely with other teams to build development tools, analysis tools, and production tools.
- Work closely with Amazon Web Services (), Azure, and other cloud providers.
- Manage, monitor, scale, and troubleshoot a highly scalable, highly – available, customer-facing software stack.
- You will push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions for operations and monitoring.