- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 05/12/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API Marketplace serving the fastest-growing community of developers, currently over one million strong and still growing, by helping them discover, connect to, and manage over 20,000 APIs. RapidAPI also has an enterprise platform - the RapidAPI Enterprise Hub - which companies use as a central repository for all of their engineering teams to manage, share, and collaborate on their APIs and Microservices. The RapidAPI Enterprise Hub is used by dozens of Fortune 500 Companies, tying into their critical integration and digital transformation initiatives.
During these challenging times, RapidAPI is continuing to grow our company and support enterprises in their accelerated transition to digital channels and helping them to speed up their development efforts to meet shifting consumer demands. Since the beginning of the year, we have doubled our US team and plan on maintaining this growth rate. Although we have adjusted the way we work, we continue to push the boundaries of the API development landscape with new initiatives to reimagine how teams collaborate and work to grow and refine their businesses.
Founded in 2015 and has since raised $62.5M from investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Grove Ventures, and Microsoft. It has offices in San Francisco and Tel Aviv, with a satellite presence in New York, Tokyo, and Estonia.
RapidAPI is building a tight-knit, high performing group of problem solvers to transform how companies manage, develop, and monetize their APIs. As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for delivering RapidAPI’s Enterprise Marketplace and supporting integrations. You’ll interface with customers to understand system architecture, product requirements, and product objectives to deliver meaningful solutions. To be successful, you will need to combine customer communication, project management know-how, and technical knowledge to drive the successful delivery of our Marketplace. You will also need to liaise cross-departmentally, acting as the customer’s voice, to create solutions in line with the customer objectives and timelines. We are looking for a multi-disciplined, experienced individual. An individual who has delivery and technical expertise with the drive to take ownership of delivery and the finesse to handle complex customer needs with poise.
- Effectively manage the onboarding and on-going development process to complete implementation as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Work with customers to build and execute a success plan that establishes critical goals and key performance indicators for their use of the RapidAPI Hub
- Act as a customer advocate internally, develop champions within accounts, identify potential customer references, and use cases for growth and expansion
- Build strategic customer relationships ensuring the highest satisfaction levels.
- Be the primary technical point for your customers, working with stakeholders at multiple levels, focusing on the technical leadership teams
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Sales, and Product, to deliver best-in-class service to your customers
- Deliver product training to your customers, and develop best practices to ensure they maximize their value at all times
- Be an expert in our products - capable of delivering meaningful recommendations, troubleshooting, demonstrations, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in technology implementation projects, leading Fortune 1000 organizations through their Product Onboarding phase
- 3+ years scoping and architecting experience leveraging enterprise integration patterns
- Comfortable with APIs and knowledgeable about the various types (Rest, SOAP), authentications patterns, different Gateways, and can speak intelligently about them
- Technical familiarity with APIs and software engineering tools
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels
- Experience in a customer-facing role and working hand-in-hand with the GTM organization
- Skilled at multitasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives
- Experience working independently and interfacing with other business units - Engineering, Sales, and Product to drive customer's initiatives and projects
- Experience with the SaaS model, platforms and services, their adoption, integration, and ongoing use
- A self-starter mentality with an understanding of key technologies and an ability to engage verbally at a technical level