- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 02/19/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub. We build the next-generation API platform, where 1.5 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers and businesses to discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z and Grove. We serve some of the largest companies in the world, including Apple, Micheline, Cisco, Rakuten, eBay, Hyatt, Airbnb, and many others.
We are looking for a Partner Integration Engineer to support the infrastructure that underpins our diverse API provider integrations on the RapidAPI marketplace. These integrations are critical to the effective operation of our public marketplace. You will be the technical leader on all API Partnership discussions and integrations, and a member of a small, inclusive, and multi-functional team. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator that is able to collaborate closely with internal and external partners on a broad range of technical and business topics. This candidate is also an enthusiastic learner with a passion for solving problems.
- Ensuring that our Partner integrations run efficiently and reliably, creating new integrations with new and old partners, and proactive planning for expansion
- Owning all new Provider integration (of varying verticals and complexity levels) for strategic API Providers
- Proactively monitor integration performance and troubleshoot issues around billing errors, fraud, etc. You will surface the issues and work to make/recommend changes (where needed) and reach a resolution
- Actively seek areas where we can improve Provider experience, onboarding process, our ability to detect abuse/fraud - highlight those and collaborates with relevant teammates to improve our process
- Report on main growth KPIs externally (to strategic partners) and to internal stakeholders
- Experience owning backend integrations, lambda functions. You have a general understanding of RESTful APIs (use and implementation thereof)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills - you can successfully interact and build rapport with partners/customers (business and technical personas)
- Analytical - comfortable living in dashboards and creating the data viewed needed in various platforms - amplitude, etc.
- Self-motivated do-er of things and solver of problems
- Naturally organized and methodical approach to integration work and time management - you know how to prioritize your tasks and don't require constant direction in order to get things done efficie