- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for a highly ambitious, focused, and flexible Regional Sales Director with strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence products or enterprise-wide software technologies and value-driven sales. We are looking for an individual who understands the complexities of selling to technical, non-technical, and C-Level suite across organizations. The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner who is excited to take on a new technology that is going to greatly disrupt the AI market.
- 5+ years experience selling complex mission critical enterprise software with a proven track record of consistent overachievement of sales quota and personal growth.
- Understands and uses a solution-based approach to sell, with experience managing a complex enterprise sales process, and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization, and contact management capabilities.
- Experience selling artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Experience winning new logos & building new territories in the FinTech, Manufacturing, or High-tech markets.
- Lifelong learner who is excited to embark on a journey into AI sales.
- Willing to travel to prospects within the territory as needed (post COVID…).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing, and growing startup environment.
- Plays well with others and has a team first approach that drives personal success and help others succeed in the process.
- Pro-active, independent thinker, with high energy, and a positive attitude.
- You are fun to work with and have an honest and open approach to problem solving.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage a territory consisting of the following cities and states: NYC, PA, NJ, VA, and D.C.
- Meet and exceed aggressive sales quotas in the early stages of a startup.
- Proven ability to independently identify, manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Deliver presentations & demonstrations highlighting the benefits of BeyondMinds & the advantage of partnering with us to solve the complex problems in AI.
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive products.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, capable of active listening & persuasive speaking.
- Identify new sales leads through personal networking, cold calling, and leveraging technologies like LinkedIn, Outreach, ZoomInfo to build a strong opportunity pipeline.
- Research and develop target accounts and prospect lists to work with marketing on targeted account-based marketing campaigns.
- Become a subject matter expert on what we do to educate potential customers on the value of the BeyondMinds solution.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasts using MEDDPICC in SFDC.
- Have fun and learn every day!
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We believe that impactful AI solutions should neither be built from the ground up, nor bought off-the-shelf, but rather hyper-customized to fit the business problems and constraints.
At BeyondMinds we have developed the world’s first modular AI technology stack to solve the challenges currently holding back enterprise AI adoption. With the BeyondMinds Modular Engine (BME™️) we enable enterprises to bring AI to production with robustness, accuracy, and speed that were previously unimaginable.