- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for a highly ambitious, focused, and experienced Solution Architect/Engineer with strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence products or enterprise-wide software technologies. We are looking for an individual who can lead the sales conversation from a technical perspective and has the ability to adapt the conversation to AI, non-technical, and the C-Level suite across organizations. The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner, problem solver, and team player who is excited to take on a new technology that is going to greatly disrupt the AI market.
- Proven experience as a pre-sales/sales solution architect/engineer or technical account manager working with highly technical and disruptive technologies for at least 5 years.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical work experience.
- Customer-facing experience with the proven ability to lead the technical sales processes.
- Experience in the technical selling process of artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Experience managing internal/external projects at scale
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Excellent problem solving and creativity skills for out-of-the box thinking.
- Plays well with others and has a team-first approach that drives personal success and helps others succeed in the process.
- Pro-active, independent thinker, with high energy, and a positive attitude.
- You are fun to work with and have an honest and open approach to problem-solving.
What You'll Be Doing
- Help meet and exceed aggressive sales quotas in the early stages of a startup.
- Manage multiple technical conversations in various domains.
- Leading the technical aspects of the sale from the early stages of understanding the use case and customer pain-points, through tailoring the product to specific customer needs, and formally presenting the solution.
- Leading the technical proposal process and working with product to scope requirements.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the benefits of BeyondMinds and the advantage of partnering with us to solve the complex problems in AI.
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive products.
- Lead the cross-organization communications between sales, product, R&D, and product marketing teams.
- Drive the product development by taking user requirements and technical specifications to our product leaders.
- Become a subject matter expert on what we do to educate potential customers on the value of the BeyondMinds solution.
- Have fun and learn every day!
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We believe that impactful AI solutions should neither be built from the ground up, nor bought off-the-shelf, but rather hyper-customized to fit the business problems and constraints.
At BeyondMinds we have developed the world’s first modular AI technology stack to solve the challenges currently holding back enterprise AI adoption. With the BeyondMinds Modular Engine (BME™️) we enable enterprises to bring AI to production with robustness, accuracy, and speed that were previously unimaginable.