- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic senior Computer Vision researcher to join our research group, help us make fundamental research advancements for breaking major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core products.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel Deep Learning algorithms.
- Deep mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals.
- Experience contributing to research communities, including publishing papers at top conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, NAACL, ACL, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
- Fluency in Python, and considerable experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience from industry-leading AI groups.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the sharpest minds in the field.
- Tackle the most challenging Computer Vision problems and create a huge impact.
- Research, design and develop our core vision capabilities.
- Research and explore new horizons in the CV domain.
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We believe that impactful AI solutions should neither be built from the ground up, nor bought off-the-shelf, but rather hyper-customized to fit the business problems and constraints.
At BeyondMinds we have developed the world’s first modular AI technology stack to solve the challenges currently holding back enterprise AI adoption. With the BeyondMinds Modular Engine (BME™️) we enable enterprises to bring AI to production with robustness, accuracy, and speed that were previously unimaginable.