- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic Lead Test Automation Engineer to design and implement methodologies to automate testing on our engine and use cases. You will also be responsible for developing functional, scale and performance tests and help us build a state-of-the-art system to solve the most challenging problems on top of our core product. The Lead QA Automation Engineer will lead our QA/Test Automation team to build all aspects of our Testing framework throughout the product.
- 5+ years of experience in QA Automation
- 2+ years of experience in a lead role
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- Solid QA methodology understanding
- Proactive attitude
- Previous experience working with AWS cloud - Advantage
- Experience debugging AI/Deep Learning models - Advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and lead a team of QA Automation developers
- Do your best to make sure every possible scenario our users will encounter is fully tested, both manually and automatically
- Manage the process of a validation cycle from definition through basic tests up to the full coverage, coded into an automatic flow, which includes:
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of a micro services software system
- Testing from components level to full system
- Black Box and White Box testing
- Working with known DEV-QA-DEV flows and continuous integration
- Design and build an automation stable system to support the daily work of the research and engineering groups
- Lead processes across various teams
- Relay QA results and bugs to all stakeholders
- Be integration-focused, keeping in touch with all of the BeyondMinds Engine features and how they may be affected by ongoing code changes
BeyondMinds is an enterprise AI software provider for on-time, on-value, on-target business transformation. We partner with companies across industries to solve their most challenging high-value problems through customized AI solutions. Building on our unique modular engine, we tackle complex data scenarios and empower business-critical decision making.
We are a mission with a company behind it – we are reinventing enterprise AI. We believe production-grade enterprise AI needs to be customized for both the problem and the data, developed efficiently, and deployed reliably. It must offer a future-adaptive implementation. Our modular AI engine, together with our field-leading research team, creates the optimal enterprise AI solution regardless of scope or complexity. Among our clients are Samsung, Microsoft, KPMG, KLA, and others.