- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and experienced Machine-Learning Engineer to join our team and help us build a state-of-the-art system, to solve the most challenging problems on top of our core product. Our product is based on a unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking most of the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being self-directed, creative and determined.
- B.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Python programming.
- 2+ years as Machine learning Engineer.
- Experience in collaborating with Research teams working with PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Working knowledge of ML/DL - advantage
- Experience with training, testing, deployment, and monitoring real-time (or near real-time) machine learning models in production - advantage
- Experience with data pipelines / big data compute - advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with the software development and research teams to create efficient training schemes for deep-learning-based algorithms.
- Instill and mentor researchers regarding SW design choices and habits.
- Learn and Implement cutting edge ML algorithms.
- Create and automate data pipelines including data extraction, validation & anomaly detection, indexing and other data related tasks.
- Follow your project from ideation to implementation.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects using a range of technologies and tools.
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We believe that impactful AI solutions should neither be built from the ground up, nor bought off-the-shelf, but rather hyper-customized to fit the business problems and constraints.
At BeyondMinds we have developed the world’s first modular AI technology stack to solve the challenges currently holding back enterprise AI adoption. With the BeyondMinds Modular Engine (BME™️) we enable enterprises to bring AI to production with robustness, accuracy, and speed that were previously unimaginable.