- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.deepchecks.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About DeepchecksAs machine learning systems begin to transition from the research phase to the production phase, it’s becoming clear that they have unique QA and testing related challenges.
Deepchecks offers a customizable, plug & play, algorithm-based solution, for testing and monitoring machine learning systems.
Deepchecks is a VC-backed startup tackling the huge problem of controlling Machine Learning systems.
AI systems are being adopted by more and more organizations and are taking an increasingly important role in their business. Although many resources are allocated to creating and optimizing the machine learning models, they still lack "common sense" and make various mistakes which may go undetected for long periods of time. We focus on detecting, preventing, and fixing these "AI glitches", using mathematical concepts and algorithmic research. Our product monitors these systems in production, identifies a wide range of potential problems, and offers different types of alerts and explanations (depending on the type and the severity of the issue).
The startup was founded by two Talpiot graduates / Data Scientists and a leading professor in this field. Following a few months of R&D and initial customer traction, the time has come to expand our extremely talented (and fun!) team. Our offices are in Tel-Aviv, although we've recently been working from home most of the time.
Product Manager (Tel Aviv)
We're looking to recruit a First PM to join our team of top-notch engineers and researchers. Needless to say, s/he will have a massive influence on our product, both tactically and strategically. Operating in the fast-paced, intriguing and complex field of MLOps, and leading processes to accurately understand the (very technical) customers' needs and requirements, this is undoubtedly a fascinating timing and position to be in. If you have a deep passion for machine learning and data, crave to work on an ongoing basis with engineering, customers, and to dive into the implementation details and decisions while simultaneously understanding and examining the big picture – we dare say that this is an ideal fit for you!
We'll be going through a lot together, so we'll want your character and mindset to be a good fit for a fast-moving (and fun) startup.
- An analytical, creative, critical, and flexible mind, with a proven track record of excellence
- B.Sc/M.Sc in engineering or science
- Extensive hands-on technological background – in research/engineering or product management positions
- Experience with working on customer-facing products
- Experience with Machine Learning - advantage
- Experience with working on deployed projects and/or on complex data pipelines
- Significant product management experience – clear ownership of end to end process (from inception and definition through MVP launch, ongoing user and usage research, and roadmap prioritization and delivery)
- Experience as a Data Scientist or similar - major advantage