- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.deepchecks.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About DeepchecksAs machine learning systems begin to transition from the research phase to the production phase, it’s becoming clear that they have unique QA and testing related challenges.
Deepchecks offers a customizable, plug & play, algorithm-based solution, for testing and monitoring machine learning systems.
Deepchecks is a VC-backed startup tackling the huge problem of controlling Machine Learning systems.
AI systems are being adopted by more and more organizations and are taking an increasingly important role in their business. Although many resources are allocated to creating and optimizing the machine learning models, they still lack "common sense" and make various mistakes that may go undetected for long periods of time. We focus on detecting, preventing, and fixing these "AI glitches", using mathematical concepts and algorithmic research. Our product monitors these systems in production, identifies a wide range of potential problems, and offers different types of alerts and explanations (depending on the type and the severity of the issue).
The startup was founded by two Talpiot graduates / Data Scientists and a leading professor in this field. Following a few months of R&D and initial customer traction, the time has come to expand our extremely talented (and fun!) team. Our offices are in Tel-Aviv, although we've recently been working from home most of the time.
Director of Sales (US)
We're looking to recruit our very first business leader in the US. Needless to say, s/he will have a massive influence on our company, both tactically and strategically. Operating in the fast-paced, intriguing, and complex field of MLOps, and selling to Data Science teams, candidate will be expected to build relationships and lead processes with highly technical (and critical!) prospects and customers.
- Prospect, identify, qualify, and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Contribute to the development and execution of our go-to-market strategy
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- At least 5 years of experience in customer-facing positions
- At least 3 years of experience in SaaS sales, pre-sales, or similar
- Strong technical background: Either experience selling to Data Scientists/Data Engineers, or relevant engineering experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to work well in unstructured environments
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering - advantage
- Existing knowledge regarding the MLOps eco-system - advantage
- Existing relationships with Data Science teams and leaders - advantage
- Background as a Data Scientist - major advantage