- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Risk management
- Post Date: 06/16/2021
- Website: mirato360.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About MiratoMIRATO is the next-generation TPRM platform
Mirato is the first company to provide both an orchestration and automation of bank’s TPRM program across all risk domains, from initial assessment to continuous monitoring and much beyond.
Through machine-learning-based NLP models and sophisticated data harvesting, Mirato realized its vision of third party risk management as a business enabler.
A holistic platform that reduces risk, operational costs and heightens corporate performance.
Mirato’s TPRM platform integrates into existing TPRM programs and replaces much of the manual work that makes up and complicates it, replacing it with automated smart processes.
Mirato is looking for A Senior SW Engineer
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join us and build our infrastructure and products. An engineer that can turn ideas into a working product and has experience in every step of the product life cycle, from idea to design, development, test and deploy.
- Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining.
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance.
- Taking ownership of different parts in our technology stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies.
- True team player.
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Ability to design, research and implement complex projects.
- 5+ years’ experience with at least one of the following languages: Python or Go.
- Proven track record in product development.
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems.
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and in English.
- Experience with gRPC – Advantage.
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as: Django or Flask – advantage.
- Experience working in a startup company – advantage.
- Experience with Graph databases – advantage.
- Working with enterprise customers – advantage.