- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Great opportunity to join the founding team of a well-funded startup developing the next revolutionary technological product.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
What will you do?
As the Head of QA you will be part of R&D leadership, report to the VP of R&D, and manage a team of automation and manual QA engineers that will be responsible for in-depth validation of the company's deep tech stack development and SaaS product roadmap from requirements to deployment. Cover both algorithmic validation aspects of the products as well as security and UX.
- BSc/BA in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in system design and testing involving multimedia and networking
- 5+ years of experience in software development with Python and C++
- 3+ years of experience in managing, training and coaching a team of 5+ engineers
- Experience in management of end-to-end development of products from concept to deployment, including real-time and cost challenges
- Design, internal development, and testing of tools for both web and native mobile applications
- Experience with CI/CD tools and practices
- Experience working on a SaaS product in a startup environment
- Working experience with cloud providers - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience in SW design and development tools (e.g. Git and Jira)
Good to have:
- Experience with real time audio video processing applications
- Experience in deep learning frameworks
- Have strong understanding and work experience with WebRTC
- Experience with Selenium