- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Great opportunity to join the founding team of a well-funded startup and to design and develop the backbone of our first software product.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
What will you do?
As our cloud architect you will be part of R&D leadership, report to the VP of R&D, and work closely with researchers, software developers, and serve as a technical mentor.
- Define system requirements and the solution architecture for company’s SaaS products and next-gen research
- Perform technology selection and technology evaluation
- Design from scratch and lead technical implementation of end to end video streaming solutions
- Full-Stack web development
- 70% back-end, 30% front-end
- BSc/BA in computer science or a related field
- Software architect with 7+ years of hands-on development
- Experience with programming, testing, debugging and documenting software solutions
- Experience with real-time video encoding and video streaming
- Experience with all aspects of software architecture, including security, scalability, monitoring, computing, and throughput
- Working experience with cloud providers - AWS,GCP, Azure.
- A start-up spirit
Good to have:
- Experience with peer-to-peer networking technologies such as WebRTC and client-server networking
- Experience with SaaS products
- Familiarity with modern DevOps practices and ability to establish CI/CD processes
- Deploying production-grade AI/deep learning solutions in a cloud environment