- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
As a lead systems engineer, you will be responsible for one or more sub-systems or products development and implementation, from system requirements through interface definition, integration and deployment. You will have to combine hands on SW engineering skills together with great leadership, cover engineering and algorithmic validation aspects of multidisciplinary product as well as prototype development of feature evaluation, system characterization, security and UX. You will be part of R&D leadership and work closely with other teams such as algorithms, full stack, real-time software, graphics and QA.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
- SW development leader with great hands on capabilities
- BSc/BA in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in system design and development involving multimedia and networking
- 5+ years of experience in software development with Python and C++
- Experience in leading the end-to-end development of products from concept to deployment, including real time and cost challenges
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams in a matrix organizational structure
- Experience working on a SaaS products in a startup environment
- Experience with software design and development tools (e.g. Git and Jira)
- Ability to see the big picture as well as dive into the details
Good to have:
- Experience with real time audio video processing applications
- Experience in deep learning frameworks
- A strong understanding and work experience with WebRTC
- Working experience with cloud providers - AWS,GCP, Azure.
- Being a scrum master