- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Great opportunity to join the founding team of a well-funded startup and to design and develop the backbone of our first software product.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
What will you do?
You’ll be part of our algorithm research team, researching and developing state of the art solutions for our core and future products. As part of your work, you will need to keep up to date with generative models, neural rendering, novel algorithms for 3D reconstruction and video processing.
- 2-3 years experience with classical computer vision
- 2-3 years experience with deep learning
Good to have:
- M.Sc with a thesis in the fields of computer vision / deep learning
- Experience with generative models (GANs, VAEs)
- Experience with neural rendering
- Experience with deep learning algorithms for image or video processing
- Experience with deep learning for 3D graphics
- Experience with RNNs