- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
What will you do?
- You will be developing and delivering key components of the platform
- Design, develop and own features in across-platform environment
- Maintain and improve the existing code base
- Make important technical decisions and ensure the scalability and performance of our applications through performant code and solid architecture
- Perform technical research and come up with creative solutions
- BSc/BA in computer science or a related field
- A team player that can thrive in a very dynamic environment
- 3+ years of backend development experience on Linux and cloud
- Proficiency with Go.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB).
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Message brokers (Kafka or RabbitMQ)
- Experience with RESTAPI/Websocket/gRPC
- Understands web applications security challenges and vulnerabilities
- Understanding web protocols (DNS, HTTP,TCP/IP, SSL/TLS)
Good to have:
- Experience developing SaaS products
- Familiarity with modern DevOps practices and ability to establish CI/CD process
- Experience with peer-to-peer networking like WebRTC and client-server networking