- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Great opportunity to join an early stage, well-funded start-up with deep technology and a revolutionary product relating to meaningful digital human interactions.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
What will you do?
We are looking for an iOS developer to be responsible for the development and maintenance of 3D and AR applications aimed at iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- BSc/BA in computer science or a related field
- At least 4 years of Swift programming experience
- Experience with ARKit, including RealityKit, Scene KitFull-solution/full-stack design experience
- Proficient understanding of Git version control
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for clean and documented code
- Great team player
Good to have:
- Experience with Core ML
- Experience with Mac OS development