- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Teleconferencing
- Post Date: 01/22/2021
- Website: www.commonground-ai.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About Common GroundCommon Ground, founded by 2 serial entrepreneurs with more than 30 years of experience in the video compression field, aims to create an immersive and 3D Telepresence application to disrupt the existing video conference ecosystem and bring people together through Telepresence.
Great opportunity to join an early stage SU and well-funded, with deep tech technology and revolutionary product of meaningful Digital Human Interaction. We are a stealth mode startup, providing software solutions for an unprecedented level of human interaction over digital, by fusing together cutting edge technologies: computer vision, deep learning and innovative real time 3D video compression. We are backed by top tier VCs. The offices are in Tel Aviv.
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
As a python developer you will be part of the R&D, work closely with research teams, design and build full systems from prototyping to deployment, as well as development tools and infrastructure to help engineering teams increase their velocity.
- 2+ years as a python developer
- Very good design and OOP skills
- Experience working with machine learning frameworks (TF, Pytorch, Numpy, etc.)
- Experience working with computer vision frameworks (OpenCV, Imageio, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Experience with testing and source control tools
- Great team player