- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Risk management
- Post Date: 01/10/2021
- Website: mirato360.com
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About MiratoMIRATO is the next-generation TPRM platform
Mirato is the first company to provide both an orchestration and automation of bank’s TPRM program across all risk domains, from initial assessment to continuous monitoring and much beyond.
Through machine-learning-based NLP models and sophisticated data harvesting, Mirato realized its vision of third party risk management as a business enabler.
A holistic platform that reduces risk, operational costs and heightens corporate performance.
Mirato’s TPRM platform integrates into existing TPRM programs and replaces much of the manual work that makes up and complicates it, replacing it with automated smart processes.
Mirato is looking for A SW Engineer
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join us and build our
infrastructure and products. An engineer that can turn ideas into a working product and has
experience in every step of the product life cycle, from idea to design, development, test and
● Solve diverse challenges within our product to enhance our products value to our customers
● Own your features
● At least 3 years of experience in developing Python products
● Highly Independent and true team player
● Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated
● Proven track record in product development
● Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems
● Ability to design, research and implement well defined features
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and in English
● Willing to step outside of your comfort zone
● Experience with Graph Databases based on Apache Tinkerpop (BIG ADVANTAGE)
● Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure
● Experience with Golang
● Experience with Python web frameworks such as: Django or Flask
● Experience working in a startup companyContact us for more details