- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 01/13/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: trieye.tech
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About TriEyeTriEye is a Tel Aviv based semiconductor company solving the low visibility challenge for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). TriEye's groundbreaking solution is based on nearly a decade of research by TriEye CTO, Prof. Levy, enabling HD imaging under all weather and lighting conditions, using a cost-effective CMOS-based SWIR camera.
TriEye is looking for an Analog Team Leader to join an innovative team, developing the next generation of infrared imaging sensors. In this role you will be leading the Analog Team in the research and development of a wide variety of analog blocks and architectures, taking part of multi-level projects from proof-of-concept to production.
• Perform research and feasibility study for new design architectures
• Work closely with the Layout, System, Digital and Algo teams to ensure correct implementation
• Design and verify the required blocks from simulations to lab
• Plan, track, and report the Design Team work
• Oversee team progress
• Manage assignments and be responsible for team goals