- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 02/19/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ramon.space
- Company Address: Palo Alto
About Ramon.SpaceRamon.Space is bringing super computing to space!
The company develops hardware and software computing systems for the rising demands of ‘New Space’ players.
Quickly and cost effectively deploy space-resilient payloads such as earth observation, communications, networking and more, using technology already used in hundreds of units in space.
We develop software solutions, applications, Tools and SDKs which run on our products and in collaboration with leading customers in the industry.
If you are a talented engineer, you will have a chance to be exposed to and develop advanced technologies in Satellite Communications, Storage, Earth Observation and AI.
We are looking to hire Experienced and Junior engineers in various positions.
· B.Sc. or higher in CS/EE, high grades or skills are required.
· Knowledge and ability to solve and successfully develop with real-time embedded systems and knowledge of HW/SW.
· A true problem solver.
· Excellent English communication and documentation skills.
· Parallel processing experience (multi-core/many-core).
· Experience with designing DSP algorithms in S/W.
· Experience with embedded S/W stack for Telecommunication or Storage (SSD/Flash).
· Experience with GPU programming.
- Experience with Embedded Controllers and BSPs