- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 02/19/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub. We build the next-generation API platform, where 1.5 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers and businesses to discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z and Grove. We serve some of the largest companies in the world, including Apple, Micheline, Cisco, Rakuten, eBay, Hyatt, Airbnb, and many others.
We are looking for our first Commercial Account Executive to join our growing sales team and have global ownership over a new market segment. You’ll partner directly with our VP of Sales to identify strategic transactional opportunities. Own and manage net new and warm leads and outreach. This role is a mix of hunting and farming, working closely with an SDR to manage outbound selling, as well as qualify and own inbound opportunities.
- Own all deals pertaining to API tooling - from outreach / qualification to negotiation and signing
- Work with customers to outline the value proposition of our tools and advantages of our platform over competitors
- Guide customers through evaluation of our products in their self service versions
- Collaborate with a dedicated SDR on outreach strategy and qualification metrics
- Collaborate with campaign manager on targeting for leads and qualification metrics
- Work with customers to punch through procurement and infosec requirements and processes
- 5+ years of quota-carrying testing or technology sales
- Experience managing/closing new logos
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- History of extensive and consistent cold-calling; creative prospecting skills of pipeline development
- Outstanding ability to listen and qualify clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, sales closing, and use of CRM tools
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills