- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 02/19/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace and the company that is building the next-generation API platform. We enable developers and businesses to easily discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly. Funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Microsoft Ventures (M12), RapidAPI is experiencing rapid growth, fueled by an increase in the number of developers and companies using our platform. RapidAPI is used by millions of developers around the world, and offers more than 20,000 APIs on the marketplace.
To help accelerate this growth, we're looking for a creative and collaborative Demand Generation Manager to help support our enterprise B2B demand generation funnel by providing qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline needed to meet RapidAPI’s customer acquisition goals. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, this team member will partner cross-functionally across the organization, and the broader marketing team to execute on campaigns and take advantage of a $1.78 billion dollar market opportunity.
- Lead Generation: Plan, manage, and execute on lead generation programs that align with broader marketing strategy and customer acquisition objectives at RapidAPI
- Campaign Execution: Own end-to-end execution of campaigns for RapidAPI’s enterprise offerings including, but not limited to: webinars, content marketing programs, digital, events, lead nurturing, and more
- Campaign Reporting/Analysis: Analyze the entire lifecycle of campaigns and make optimizations throughout to drive results against key objectives, while driving cost efficiencies on campaign investments
- MarTech Systems Power User: Own the day-to-day management of all MarTech systems related to demand generation like Marketo, ZoomInfo, Zerobounce, BrightTALK, and more.
- 3-4 years of demand gen, digital marketing, or marketing ops experience at a B2B SaaS company -- Experience with managing and executing against campaigns contributing to an enterprise sales cycle for a technical product is a bonus
- Solid understanding of top of funnel strategies and concepts - Lead generation, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified opportunities, etc.
- Experience as a power-user with marketing automation tools with a demonstrated track record of successfully driving projects like lead scoring, multi-touch email nurturing, automated lead routing, etc. -- Marketo Certified Expert is a bonus
- Demonstrated success driving lead generation tactics related, but not limited to: Content syndication, SEM/SEO, Retargeting, ABM, Display Advertising, Trade Shows
- Experience running webinar programs - from planning, all the way through reporting and analysis post webinar
- Ability to analyze and report on success of campaigns, and communicate analysis to key stakeholders
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple projects and deadlines
- Team player that works well cross functionally with sales, product, and other key stakeholders
- Self-motivated individual willing to roll up their sleeves and achieve results in a fast paced, hands-on environment