- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 02/19/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace and the company that is building the next-generation API platform. We enable developers and businesses to easily discover, test, and connect to any API, making it easier to create new software and services more rapidly. RapidAPI is used by millions of developers around the world and offers more than 20,000 APIs on the marketplace. Funded by a16z and Microsoft’s M12, RapidAPI is experiencing rapid growth, fueled by an increase in the number of developers and companies using our platform.
We’re looking for high energy, self-motivated, and agile sales development representatives to help us on our journey to become the next enterprise unicorn. You will be the primary driver for expanding our footprint across the largest enterprises in the world.
Working with seasoned sales and demand generation professionals, you will be responsible for the full workflow including identifying and qualifying prospects, educating them on the RapidAPI platform, and generating new business opportunities to fuel our sales pipeline. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities via inbound lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Research target accounts and identify key stakeholders within a defined territory
- Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with Senior IT Executives within prospect accounts
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives are achieved
- 0-1+ years experience in a sales development / account management role
- Ability & interest in grasping technical enterprise software / developer concepts
- Highly motivated, driven, self starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated, and coachable
- Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo experience is a plus