- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 05/12/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
We're looking for a talented Backend Developer to join our amazing R&D growing team.
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. We're building a platform for developers, and improving the way developers produce and consume APIs.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco, and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z, and Grove. We serve some of the largest companies in the world, including Apple, Micheline, Cisco, Rakuten, eBay, Hyatt, Airbnb, and many others.
The open position is in the Provider squad. The Provider Squad responsible for all the runtime process. All the first API providers information is being run using the Provider’s components (backend and frontend). Also managing the data for our customers and building internal information processes to make a better solution to our customers and developers who use the product.
As part of our R&D, you will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of backend web components.
- Backend architecture.
- Cross R&D integrations and new features implementation.
- Create features to customers.
- Working experience with AWS Services, and cloud architecture.
- Docker and Kubernetes experience.
- Rich knowledge of Backend technologies.
- Experience with Backend tests (unit tests & integration tests) using proven testing methodologies.
- Experience with Production.
- A wide Product understanding.
- Willing to make an impact of everything comes under your hands.
- Great analytical and time management skills.
- Monitoring knowledge and tools to measure performance.