- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 05/12/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
We are looking for an amazing Frontend Developer to join our growing R&D.
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. We're building a platform for developers, and improving the way developers produce and consume APIs.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco, and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z, and Grove. We serve some of the largest companies in the world, including Apple, Micheline, Cisco, Rakuten, eBay, Hyatt, Airbnb, and many others.
Our R&D is built as squads – individual teams with full ownership over a product.
The open position is in the Provider squad. The Provider Squad responsible for all the runtime process. All the first API providers information is being run using the Provider’s components (backend and frontend). Also managing the data for our customers and building internal information processes to make a better solution to our customers and developers who use the product.
As part of our R&D, you will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of web components.
- UI architecture.
- Cross R&D integrations and new features implementation.
- New MicroApps creation.
- Hands-on experience with frontend development (5+ years) and proven experience with React and Redux.
- Front End architectures and rich knowledge of Front End technologies.
- Experience with UI tests and proven testing methodologies.
- Product understanding and experience with production.
- Willing to make an impact of everything comes under your hands.
- Great analytical and time management skills
- Basic experience in NodeJS.
- Monitoring knowledge and tools to measure UI performance.
- Docker and Kubernetes experience.