- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 02/19/2021
- Website: lumigo.io
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About LumigoLumigo builds state of the art Serverless enablement platform and application monitoring tools (APM) for Serverless Computing environment. Lumigo enables the customer to gain full visibility and understating the cycle of each transaction while running his applications in a serverless environment, where no server is being owned by the operating customer.
Serverless technology is taking the software development world by storm, and Lumigo is at the forefront of this revolution.
We are looking for our first sales engineer, a strong technologist who can join our sales executives to help plan, execute and win strategic deals.
This is an exciting opportunity for bringing an established product to an emerging multi-billion dollar market working with the most innovative companies in the world!
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base, either in a 1:1 or sales team model
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Engaging with prospective Dev & DevOps customers while understanding their day-to-day roles, responsibilities, activities, environment, tools, etc
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate customer needs to the Product & R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- 5+ years as a B2B technical customer facing sales or services roles (Sales Engineer, Pre-sale, Post-Sale Engineer, TAM, Solution Architect, DevOps)
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle and CI/CD pipeline
- A broad background in AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to work for a dynamic, technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Domain knowledge and experience in any of the following areas: APM, Log Management, Infrastructure Monitoring, Distributed Tracing
- Can work independently
- Experience in Technical Sales for technical buyers (R&D / IT managers)
- Travel is not anticipated (COVID-19) but the qualified candidate will be capable of travel under normal conditions
What can you expect?
- Work with experienced founders on one of the fastest growing domains in the cloud industry - serverless
- Report directly to the founder and CEO
- Work with partners like Amazon
- Amazing growth potential
- Excellent benefits and Incentive Stock Options as part of the package.