- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: DevOps
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: www.env0.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About env0env0 is a SaaS platform, allowing organizations to easily provision and manage their cloud native applications. env0 combines self-service environment management with organizational control and central governance.
env0 makes Infra-as-Code easy, empowering every dev and test case to have its own environment, while minimizing maintenance effort, costs and risk. We are a rapidly growing and well-funded startup based in Ramat Gan. We believe in a team effort across the board, and are looking for people who strive for excellence, and enjoy the journey getting there.
Techcrunch Seed announcement - https://tcrn.ch/2L4lq0h
Geektime Seed extension announcement - https://bit.ly/2L7qJvC
TMTI competition winner from 370 startups - https://www.themarker.com/technation/1.7571021
We are looking for our first HR & Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team. In this role, you will lead and build our HR and recruitment process from the ground up, manage the welfare and wellbeing of our employees, and nurture the company culture. You will be part of a fast-growing start-up and will be reporting to the co-founder and CTO of the company.
- Build and Manage the full recruitment process for multiple roles
- Define job requirements, engaging in sourcing strategies and interviewing candidates
- Create a unique and memorable experience for candidates
- Own your data, and use it to build your recruitment strategy
- Responsibility for all employee experience in the company
- Fostering a company's culture during its growth stage
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer solutions to drive organizational and employees' success
- Supervise and maintain key HR processes, policies and procedures such as management development, employees assessments, on-boarding new employees, organization development and employees compensation.
- Managing the office manager
- Over 5 years of experience in the human resources fields, mainly in recruiting
- Experience with implementing broad HR processes and procedures
- Previous experience in a technological company
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A quick learner and Independent
- Excellent personal skills
- Ability to work in a a fast-paced environment while maintaining focus and constantly striving to add value with a positive attitude
- Excellent spoken and written Hebrew and English