- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Content Moderation
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: activefence.com
- Company Address: Binyamina
About ActiveFenceActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
About The Position
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
- Experience with static tools such as IDA Pro and Jeb decompiler/JADX.
- Experience with dynamic tools such as Frida and Xposed.
- Proficiency in both static and dynamic reversing frameworks
- Experience with JAVA/C/C++
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- Experience with network analysis - Wireshark, MITM, Burp.
Skills and qualifications:
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, likes to research and solve problems