- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 02/14/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Backend Engineer to build our core services and ML infrastructure. Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking most of the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems. As part of your work as a backend engineer, you will help design and build core components, choose the right tools for the job, and build a scalable, high throughput infrastructure to support our growing business needs.
- 2-5 years of hands-on industry experience
- Python knowledge is required
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field (or equivalent military training)
- Worked on large-scale service oriented distributed systems
- Experience with different types of data storage (SQL, NoSQL, search engines, big data databases, object stores)
- Experience with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Tech savvy - we are looking for someone who likes to learn and develop tech skills of the latest technologies and methodologies
- Experience collaborating with Research teams working with PyTorch or TensorFlow - advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Design & develop the infrastructure for deploying and monitoring AI models in production.
- Build high-quality, containerized, scalable high throughput services.
- Build observability systems for tracking performance metrics and business KPIs.
- Work with the Product and Research teams to build products in the AI domain.
- Be a valuable member of the engineering team, have a meaningful impact on the stack, review code and share best practices.
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We have developed an enterprise-grade, AI-as-a-service platform to delivers hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions.
Our mission is to create AI partnerships that enable the world’s most sophisticated companies to benefit quickly and enduring from AI while freeing themselves of the burdens of its development & ongoing maintenance.
Currently, we are undergoing a period of hyper-growth, seeing the rapid adoption of our platform by some of the largest organizations in Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Government.
We are looking for brilliant people to join us, those who like to break boundaries, overcome new challenges every day, and are passionate about the value AI could create if used correctly.