- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 06/02/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API Marketplace with two million developers and 20,000 APIs. Developers use RapidAPI to find, test, and connect to APIs while API providers market, manage, and monetize their APIs.
RapidAPI’s next-generation API platform - RapidAPI Enterprise Hub - is used by dozens of Fortune 500 Companies to enable digital transformation initiatives. With RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, businesses can accelerate innovation, bring software to market faster and successfully implement their API strategy. A global company with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Tallinn, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from Microsoft Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other investors.
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Marketplace to drive the exponential growth of our public API marketplace.
- Gain a deep understanding of the value the RapidAPI Marketplace delivers to thousands of API providers and millions of developers
- Define, execute and report on the growth strategy for RapidAPI’s Public API Marketplace - RapidAPI.com
- Have direct ownership of RapidAPI’s Public API Marketplace and direct impact on its P&L
- Grow the marketplace revenue by partnering with dedicated product, SEO/SEM, and marketing personnel
- Define a strategy for API partner onboarding and management
- Prospect and build pipelines to establish API partnerships that unlock transformative experiences for developers while driving marketplace revenue
- Track and drive API partner success and satisfaction to deliver high levels of positive sentiment
- Optimize marketplace operations by partnering with product, legal, finance, and support
- Experience building, scaling, or operating a product or business catering to developers or “prosumers” - ideally a SaaS or Marketplace platform
- Experience managing a business and owning its P&L, product roadmap, and marketing strategy
- A history of successfully growing marketplaces or partnering with industry-leaders and delivering exceptional outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to establish relationships both internally and externally with senior decision-makers
- Experience with Product Management and Strategy
- Management experience and technical experience is a plus