- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and talented full-stack Team Leader to join our team and help us build the API/UI layers of a state-of-the-art system to solve the most challenging problems on top of our core product. Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems.
- 5+ years of hands-on, high quality full stack development experience using Node.js / Python, React.js / Vue.js, HTML / CSS coding
- 2+ years of experience leading development teams
- Proven experience leading the development of web applications with UI
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g. FastAPI, Django, Flask) and API Design
- Experience with databases (e.g. postgresql, elasticsearch, mongodb)
- Experience working with AWS Managed Services/Cloud
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills
- Tech-savvy - we are looking for someone who likes to learn and develop tech skills of the latest technologies and methodologies
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience with Big Data services and components such as Spark, Kafka, Storm, Redis
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the development of our application communicating with our server-side via REST API to train and run cutting edge deep learning models in real-time
- Manage the application team’s engineering tasks, based on customer and product requirements
- Hire skilled full-stack engineers and onboard them to the team
- Dictate and keep high coding standards and development methodologies
- Work in an exciting dynamic environment with a group of highly motivated and skilled researchers and developers in order to solve AI’s most challenging problems.
- Perform a key role in developing the engineering team’s core product - a platform connecting various AI modules to deliver a wide variety of solutions: from understanding scope and requirements, through design and implementation, to deployment and measurement.
- Deliver the best product to our clients, aligned with the company’s quality and content.
BeyondMinds is an Enterprise AI company that bridges the gap between academic research and the mass adoption of enterprise-scale AI applications.
BeyondMinds has developed radically efficient technology to build, deploy, and maintain state-of-the-art AI solutions, significantly shortening time-to-market and maximizing impact. By using our technology to build solutions for core business problems, we are pushing the AI revolution forward, accelerating transformations, enabling massive cost-reduction and rapid enterprise-growth. Our offices are based in Tel Aviv & London.