- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 05/02/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: unifabrix.com
- Company Address:
About UniFabriXUniFabriX is a Stealth Mode startup backed by top-tier VCs and industry leaders. We develop innovative technologies that dynamically scale, accelerate, virtualize and transform datacenters into secure workload-centric infrastructures.
Our offices are based in Haifa, comfortably located next to a major transportation hub and a train station.
Visit us @ www.unifabrix.com
About the job
UniFabriX is looking for exceptional verification engineers to master the realms of Silicon and FPGA verification and take a significant role in the development of our groundbreaking products.
As a verification engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, defining, designing and implementing the verification strategy for our ASIC and FPGA portfolio. Your role will include: deep involvement in the product architecture, identification of potential weaknesses and risks, and... perpetual challenging of the Hardware and Software teams. In this role you will get an opportunity to team up with top industry talents, experience state-of-the-art technologies, and directly drive the success of our products.
- 5+ years of experience as a verification engineer
- Extensive experience with UVM/System-Verilog
- Experience using Verification IPs from 3rd party vendors
- Experience with verification infrastructure development
- Advantage – background in one or more of the following fields:
- ARM/x86/GPU architectures
- NVMe, PCIe (Gen3+), Ethernet (100G+), Infiniband, DDR
- RTL design
- Xilinx/Intel FPGAs and VIP environment
- Strong team player eager to learn and share, think fast, act fast
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude, open-mind behavior
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal guidance and supervision
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Reach us at email@example.com and tell us how you stand out from the crowd!