- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: unifabrix.com
- Company Address:
About UniFabriXUniFabriX is a Stealth Mode startup backed by top-tier VCs and industry leaders. We develop innovative technologies that dynamically scale, accelerate, virtualize and transform datacenters into secure workload-centric infrastructures.
Our offices are based in Haifa, comfortably located next to a major transportation hub and a train station.
Visit us @ www.unifabrix.com
About the job
UniFabriX is looking for super creative architects to join us and play a key-role in building and realizing our groundbreaking technology into state-of-the-art silicon products. As a Silicon Architect, you will get an opportunity to drive innovations and directly influence the development of our ASIC and FPGA portfolio. All-inclusive on board: Brainstorming, maneuvering through architectural challenges, out-of-the-box thinking, crafting the very fine details of the micro-architecture implementation, and zooming out to the system-level integration with Software and Firmware.
Unlock your potential and make an impact!
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as Silicon/FPGA architect/micro-architect
- Extensive experience with Verilog/System-Verilog
- Proven ability to cope with architectural and design challenges
- Familiarity with a full product development flow
- Advantage – background in one or more of the following domains:
- ARM/x86/GPU architectures
- Virtualization/Containers and OS-related mechanisms
- Storage elements, block devices, NVMe
- PCIe (Gen3 and above)
- Memory Controllers, Caches, HBM, (LP)DDR5/4
- Ethernet (100G/200G and above), RDMA
- Xilinx/Intel FPGAs
- Verification and validation concepts
- Strong team player eager to learn and share, think fast, act fast
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude, open-mind behavior
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal guidance and supervision
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Reach us at email@example.com and tell us how you stand out from the crowd!