- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: unifabrix.com
- Company Address:
About UniFabriXUniFabriX is a Stealth Mode startup backed by top-tier VCs and industry leaders. We develop innovative technologies that dynamically scale, accelerate, virtualize and transform datacenters into secure workload-centric infrastructures.
Our offices are based in Haifa, comfortably located next to a major transportation hub and a train station.
Visit us @ www.unifabrix.com
About the job
UniFabriX is looking for an exceptional Linux kernel talent to join us in redefining next generation compute architectures.
We develop innovative technologies that dynamically scale, accelerate, virtualize and transform datacenters into secure workload-centric infrastructures.
You will get an opportunity to team up with passionate people like you, work closely with leading global market players, experience with multidisciplinary technologies that involve both software and cutting-edge hardware, initiate new ideas and make a significant impact.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in kernel development/research
- Extensive experience in programming C/C++
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Advantage – Profound knowledge in one or more of:
- Kernel scheduling and memory management
- Multithreaded environments
- CPU/GPU architectures
- Virtualization / Containers
- IO/Storage subsystem
- Strong team player eager to learn and share, think fast, act fast
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude, open-mind behaviour
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal guidance and supervision
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you stand out from the crowd!