- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an experienced motivated and talented Cloud Architect to lead the design, creation and evolution of a state-of-the-art system to solve the most challenging problems on top of our core product. Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems.
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of proven experience as a cloud tech lead/architect in SaaS companies
- Hands-on experience with Python, Node.js, CI/CD tools, open-source libraries, Linux-based systems, bash scripting
- Significant experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, K8s, Open Shift / Rancher, CI/CD tools, open-source frameworks & tools
- Strong technical leadership with “manage by influence” skills
- Significant experience with designing state of the art SaaS systems
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade system design including scalability, performance, security, resiliency, high availability, disaster recovery, monitoring, etc
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust any technical communication to any level (Executives to Software Engineers)
- You are a team player that loves interacting with various types of people
- B.Sc. in computer science or a related field
- Relevant certifications (AWS Professional Certified Solution Architect / Azure Expert Solutions Architect / Google Professional Cloud Architect) – an advantage
- Experience designing AI and machine learning – an advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Work in an exciting dynamic environment with a group of highly motivated and skilled researchers and developers to solve AI’s most challenging problems
- Take a key role leading the architectural vision and design of our next-generation cloud platform connecting various AI modules to deliver a wide variety of solutions: from understanding scope and requirements, through design and implementation, to deployment and measurement
- Own the architecture of our platform that enables training and running cutting edge deep learning models in real time
- Deliver the best product to our clients, aligned with the company’s quality and content
- Evangelize new technologies, best practices, architectural vision, strategy, and principles
- Defining system architectures and guiding engineering teams on architectural and development best practices
- Conducting POCs to experiment with various technologies, tools and platforms to find the best solutions from a technological, operational and business perspective
- Educate and support the development teams helping them to resolve complex issues
- Extensive interaction with various stakeholders in the company, both technological and business counterparts
- You are expected to do hands-on work with the engineering teams to ensure proper design and implementation
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We have developed an enterprise-grade, AI-as-a-service platform to delivers hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions.
Our mission is to create AI partnerships that enable the world’s most sophisticated companies to benefit quickly and enduring from AI while freeing themselves of the burdens of its development & ongoing maintenance.
Currently, we are undergoing a period of hyper-growth, seeing the rapid adoption of our platform by some of the largest organizations in Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Government.
We are looking for brilliant people to join us, those who like to break boundaries, overcome new challenges every day, and are passionate about the value AI could create if used correctly