- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 07/12/2021
- Website: beyondminds.ai
- Company Address: New York
About BeyondMindsBeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. The company delivers hyper-customized, production-ready deployments that enable sophisticated organizations to overcome the massive 87% failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations.
About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to join our technical product team. As a Technical Product Manager, you foster new innovation with our research and engineering teams, and you will bring new features to life by infusing customer and market insights back into our platform. You own the product roadmap, design, and technical development cycles for our platform infrastructure, data pipelines and core AI/machine learning services. You are fluent in the infrastructure and processes required to develop and operate AI systems at scale, and can clearly communicate complex technical topics between engineering, research, and business leaders.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager of B2B / enterprise products for at least 5 years.
- You have experience in building ML/AI-based products at scale, rolled out to customers.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering or equivalent practical experience - a must.
- You are a progressive thinker with strong execution - you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there.
- Strong technical background with an ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you are a proactive self-starter who can effectively juggle multiple workstreams in a fast-paced sometimes ambiguous environment, having fun doing it!
- Passionate team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Technical Product Manager, you'll be responsible for driving the development of our core technology stack and platform infrastructure that tackles top barriers and challenges to AI adoption.
- Lead product lifecycle, from ideation through technical development, to launch and beyond.
- Own the product vision for your area. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends, and connect the dots between ML/AI capabilities and business value related to our platform.
- Prioritize product development effort by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer feedback, strategic initiatives, and business constraints.
- Partner closely with BeyondMinds’ product managers, AI researchers, engineering, product-marketing and sales to ensure we are accurately translating internal and external needs into well-defined roadmaps and backlogs.
- Define objective and key-results (OKRs), develop detailed product specifications, outline technical details, and write user stories.
- Track product team’s velocity and feedback loops, optimizing delivery to ensure the most valuable work is always delivered first.
- Act as a product evangelist so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
BeyondMinds is a global enterprise AI software provider, accelerating AI transformation by offering a new paradigm for deploying production-grade AI solutions systematically. We have developed an enterprise-grade, AI-as-a-service platform to delivers hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions.
Our mission is to create AI partnerships that enable the world’s most sophisticated companies to benefit quickly and enduring from AI while freeing themselves of the burdens of its development & ongoing maintenance.
Currently, we are undergoing a period of hyper-growth, seeing the rapid adoption of our platform by some of the largest organizations in Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Government.
We are looking for brilliant people to join us, those who like to break boundaries, overcome new challenges every day, and are passionate about the value AI could create if used correctly.