- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 04/01/2021
- Website: trieye.tech
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About TriEyeTriEye is a Tel Aviv based semiconductor company solving the low visibility challenge for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). TriEye's groundbreaking solution is based on nearly a decade of research by TriEye CTO, Prof. Levy, enabling HD imaging under all weather and lighting conditions, using a cost-effective CMOS-based SWIR camera.
TriEye, a globally disruptive startup developing SWIR vision sensors for automotive and additional applications is looking for a Camera Software QA Engineer to join our Tel-Aviv team. This role will join the growing SW team to lead QA for our proprietary SW systems that focus on camera operations and advanced image processing.
• Forming the company’s QA methodology
• Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans
• Development of automated and manual tests
• Establishing success criteria and giving the final quality assurance for high profile systems and features delivered by the company.
• 4+ years of experience in SW QA / System engineering, in a SW-HW environment
• Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages:
o C#, Python – including dll bindings
• Experience in testing methodology definition & creating test plans
• Experience in both automated testing development and manual testing
• Experience with Windows OS environment
• Positive attitude
o Team leadership experience
o Image sensors background
o Experience in Linux