- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 04/05/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world’s largest API Marketplace with two million developers and 20,000 APIs. Developers use RapidAPI to find, test, and connect to APIs while API providers market, manage, and monetize their APIs.
RapidAPI’s next-generation API platform - RapidAPI Enterprise Hub - is used by dozens of Fortune 500 Companies to enable digital transformation initiatives. With RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, businesses can accelerate innovation, bring software to market faster and successfully implement their API strategy. A global company with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Tallinn, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from Microsoft Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other investors.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to own our product offering for Events and Async APIs and identify as well as execute on the biggest opportunities that increase value
- Become an expert on Events and Async APIs such as Kafka, GRPC, Websockets
- Conduct research to understand key customer needs, and identify product opportunities
- Define the roadmap for Events and Async APIs based on quarterly themes and goals
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, support and marketing to build the right functionality and drive product success
- Monitor and analyze product metrics to drive usage of launched features
- Partner with a dedicated engineering team to implement solutions
- Own the process from spec to post-launch validation and traction, and ultimately drive business impact.
- Product experience with Events and Async APIs such as Kafka, GRPC, Websocket
- Willing to own a product line and be responsible for its results
- 3+ years in a PM role with demonstrable success
- Goal-driven, results-oriented, highly motivated