- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Post Date: 04/01/2021
- Website: trieye.tech
- Company Address: Tel Aviv
About TriEyeTriEye is a Tel Aviv based semiconductor company solving the low visibility challenge for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV). TriEye's groundbreaking solution is based on nearly a decade of research by TriEye CTO, Prof. Levy, enabling HD imaging under all weather and lighting conditions, using a cost-effective CMOS-based SWIR camera.
TriEye, a globally disruptive startup developing SWIR vision sensors for automotive and additional applications, is looking for a Program Manager to join our Tel-Aviv team. The Program Manager will be the focal point for TriEye customers, assuring execution of all required activities both inbound and outbound. Taking accountability on the intersection between TriEye’s customers and TriEye’s Operations, R&D, Legal, and Business teams.
The Program Manager will be responsible for defining and executing tasks (independently or through matrix management of other team members) to ensure nomination and execution of customers’ projects. The candidate will work closely with customers and partners from major companies around the globe and will be part of the deployment of a world-first technology.
● Manage the customer programs toward success
● Determine, manage, and execute the project’s timeline and roadmap, steps for technical integration, delivery dates, and functional progress.
● Be the focal point for TriEye customers’ needs
● Become the internal go-to person in understanding the customer’s needs
● Analyzing, prioritizing, and balancing customer requirements while taking into account R&D constraints and project timelines.
● Manage the customization process of the product for specific customer requirements.
● A proactive can-do approach with a winning mindset
● Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
● Proven record in customer-facing positions
● Min. 3 years of experience in project/program/product management
● Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
● BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Physics – advantage
● Automotive/Medical/Aviation industry experience – advantage
● 2-3 years of R&D experience – advantage
● The role requires availability for travel – up to 25%
Send CVs to email@example.com