- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 07/20/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub, where over 2 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers to create transformative applications by allowing them to easily and seamlessly integrate APIs in their development. We are a team of developers building for developers.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, Andreessen Horowitz and Grove Ventures. We serve some of the largest companies in the world, including Apple, Michelin, Cisco, Rakuten, eBay, Hyatt, Airbnb and many others.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Sales Engineer to bring their technical expertise and communication skills to our sales team. As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with our Account Executives to give product demonstrations, answer deeply technical questions, create documentation and architecture diagrams, and build confidence in RapidAPI as a technical solution. Most conversations will be held with CIOs / CTOs / VP of Engineering types at Fortune 1000 scale companies.
- Conduct in depth and informative product demonstrations
- Build rapport and credibility with prospective customers
- Effectively answer deeply technical customer questions
- Troubleshooting customer problems
- Track and share customer requirements & feedback to product management teams
- Create collateral, documentation, demo environments, ROI models, and anything that is needed to support AEs in the sales-cycle
- 3+ years experience as an Sales Engineer
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- Experience building and delivering demos & POCs for SaaS sales-cycles
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Executive presentation and conversation skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Nice to have: Worked at an API or dev tools company previously