- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Cloud Infrastructure
- Post Date: 04/05/2021
- Website: rapidapi.com
- Company Address: San Francisco
About RapidAPIRapidAPI is the world’s largest API marketplace where over half a million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Rapid API allows developers to easily discover, evaluate, integrate with any API and reduce development cost and create a more stable, efficient, in addition to a scalable development process
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub, where 1.5 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers to create transformative applications by allowing them to easily and seamlessly integrate APIs in their development. We are a team of developers building for developers.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented DevOps Engineer, to join us in a challenging, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company and to push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions and out-of-the-box thinking.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Develop and maintain advanced DevOps tools and frameworks to help the entire company move fast and save time.
- Work closely with Developers Product in building development, analysis, and production tools.
- Work with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud providers.
- Manage, monitor, scale, and troubleshoot a highly scalable, highly – available, customer-facing software stack.
- You will push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions for operations and monitoring.
- Develop cutting edge solutions for production environments (like databases on top of Kubernetes)
- 3+ years of experience working in production environments as a DevOps/SRE role.
- Highly experienced with Linux administration.
- Experience in writing Python and Shell scripts.
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing).
- Highly experienced with AWS cloud infrastructure (RDS, Elasticache, ALB, Route53, etc).
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration such as ECS/EKS (Kubernetes).
- Familiar with Ci/CD tools (Preferably Jenkins).
- Additional knowledge working with Azure - advantage.