- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Industry 4.0
- Post Date: 04/28/2021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: 3dsignals.com
- Company Address: Kefar Sava
About 3d Signals3d Signals accelerates the digital transformation of manufacturers to the Industry 4.0 era. Our solution enables immediate visibility into production floors, through the quick, non-invasive, and machine agnostic deployment of a wide range of sensors. Our AI-based Asset Performance Monitoring platform transforms this data into powerful insights, providing multiple business intelligence and analysis tools in the cloud. This solution has been proven to significantly improve machine productivity and reduce operating costs within months of installation.
We are looking to hire a passionate Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer for a full-time position at our R&D center in Kfar Saba. Join our bright QA team working on cutting edge new technologies. Take part in building and executing our constructed testing platform.
Create detailed and well-structured test plans based on requirements and features crew meetings.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Identify, report, document, and track defect/bug issues.
Design and develop automated tests from manual tests.
Execute and maintain automated tests in Python.
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web systems.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of web automation frameworks and tools as Selenium and PyTest.
- knowledge of Linux – Advantage.
- knowledge of network protocols – Advantage.
- Experience in hardware testing – Advantage.
- Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.